Quality service is our guarantee, as well as complete satisfaction with your sealcoated surfaces. We pride ourselves on providing the best coating, crack repair, and line painting in PA – and when you choose us for the job, you’ll see why!
When should you Sealcoat?
Preserves Your Asphalt
- Seals the small cracks that can turn into large cracks.
- Acts as a waterproofing agent, minimizing the rate at which water enters the asphalt. Sealcoating asphalt prevents the seepage of water and moisture from rain and snow, thus preventing damage from freeze thaw cycles which is a common reason your driveway or parking lot begins forming cracks or even worse, alligator cracks. The intrusion of moisture into asphalt accelerates its deterioration and is strongly related to asphalt distress.
- Fills surface voids, which reduces exposure to oxygen and UV rays and reduces the depth to which oil or gas can penetrate the asphalt.
- The hotter the sealcoating on the asphalt gets, the more pliable it becomes, which helps it to withstand traffic without cracking.
It Looks Great
- Sealcoat that is applied correctly makes your asphalt driveway look cleaner because rain washes dirt and debris easily away from the smooth, non-porous surface.
- Sealcoating leaves a smooth, clean surface ideal for sweeping, which lowers cleaning costs for a driveway
- Gives your entrance a fresh and new look, similar to painting your home or business.