Quality service is our guarantee, as well as complete satisfaction with your sealcoated surfaces. We pride ourselves on providing the best coating, crack repair, and line painting in PA – and when you choose us for the job, you’ll see why!
When should you Sealcoat?
If you’ve recently had your asphalt parking lot paved, after about 90 days the surface will have cured and it will be time to sealcoat to protect your investment. Over time asphalt will fade to a dull gray color due to its exposure to the elements. Sealcoating is designed to act as a shield to protect and preserve the asphalt binder in the pavement thus locking in or sealing in the redeeming properties of asphalt.
Preserves Your Asphalt
It helps protect the asphalt from the sun as well as the harmful effects of chemical spills such as oil and gasoline, both which are all too common on a driveway or parking lot.
- Seals the small cracks that can turn into large cracks.
- Acts as a waterproofing agent, minimizing the rate at which water enters the asphalt. Sealcoating asphalt prevents the seepage of water and moisture from rain and snow, thus preventing damage from freeze thaw cycles which is a common reason your driveway or parking lot begins forming cracks or even worse, alligator cracks. The intrusion of moisture into asphalt accelerates its deterioration and is strongly related to asphalt distress.
- Fills surface voids, which reduces exposure to oxygen and UV rays and reduces the depth to which oil or gas can penetrate the asphalt.
- The hotter the sealcoating on the asphalt gets, the more pliable it becomes, which helps it to withstand traffic without cracking.
It Looks Great
The dark black color of newly applied sealcoat improves the appearance of new and old asphalt, making your driveway or parking lot look near brand new.
- Sealcoat that is applied correctly makes your asphalt driveway look cleaner because rain washes dirt and debris easily away from the smooth, non-porous surface.
- Sealcoating leaves a smooth, clean surface ideal for sweeping, which lowers cleaning costs for a driveway
- Gives your entrance a fresh and new look, similar to painting your home or business.
It's Cost Effective
Sealcoating costs pennies per square foot compared to the dollars needed to repair or replace damaged asphalt. Additionally, Sealcoating provides an attractive black surface that is ideal for painting lines and other markers on parking lots.
Request a free consultation today.
There are many benefits to sealcoating the asphalt to your driveway or parking lot. Think of sealcoating more of as a preventative maintenance for your driveway or parking lot, similar to how you paint your home to keep the weather from deteriorating the wood.